DAN safety rules. The organization DAN-Divers Alert Network offers a dedicated insurance for divers and promotes standards for safe diving.
In short, we present the most important safety rule.
- Systematically raise their knowledge and skills
- Once a year, do a medical examination (generally a good habit)
- Prepare a first aid kit aerobic dive security plan
- After a few days, take a day off from diving
- Drink the water, juice, fluid, avoid alcohol, coffee, tea
- Always with partnership assistance
- Systematically control the amount of air
- Never hold your breath
- Diving plan by no-deco tables
- Control the time and depth of a dive in computer and Digital
- Do not dive in yo-yo mode
- The deepest dive do as the first
- The descent do not exceeding the speed 10m/min
- Always do a safety stop 5min / 5m
After the dive:
- If you suspect DCS never perform decompression in the water
- Avoid the sun, heat and exercise
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Never underestimate the symptoms of DCS
- Wait 24 hours before the flight by plane
In fact, none of these rules may not subject to discussion ...
DAN Emergency Hotline: