Xdeep Black BT digital bottom timer test. BT means Bottom Timer and immediately in the operating instructions stressed that it don’t gives the NDL value and requires planning dives. In our view, that's good. Since the use of dive computers rarely use decompression tables - that's not good :(
Box includes a digital depth gauge and dive time ( it was not our definition , it's a quote from the description- manual ;), charger Micro USB cable , adapter -interface to connect to a computer , strap, rubber bungee . Well-equipped , complete set .
Deep tests of BT trimix version currently were conducted in Dahab Ela Benducka and Marcin Chochorowski . We focused on the evaluation of the basic version and functionality.
Pros , lightweight , well-made , clear and bright display , multiple functions and modern design .
Cons - looooong much time of waiting for the device.
And now, more precisely:
- High potential to adapt to the user's requirements ( color, brightness , alarms , different screen saver options ) )
- Automatically flips the screen ( showing dive parameters to partner )
- Profi compass ( azimuth lock , alarm to navigation waypoints )
- 200 meters operating depth
- Easy to expand/ upgrade the software - update to EANx or TMX
- Clear control of the depth and speed of ascent , feature graphic logbook
- Plug & Play- installed like a memory stick
In summary - class performance , well designed and thought out. If we did not have our own computers , we would like to buy this model. And so, probably will be - rule Toys for Boys ;)